segunda-feira, 6 de março de 2017

Presentation!

      Hello, my name is André Wisniewski Soares, but you can call me André. I am 10 years old,  and I study at CCBEU. In this blog, I comment about  my classes with my teacher, Gisele. I am in Teens 1.

Facts about me:

- My favorite sport is table tennis;
- My favorite Sport Star is Jonathan Marlone Azevedo da Silva;
- My favorite  movie is Percy Jackson;
- My favorite movie star is Logan Lerman;
- My favorite singer is Ed Sheeran;
- My favorite band is The Chainsmokers;
- My favorite book is Rangers|: The Order  Of The Archers;
- My favorite writer is Rick Riordan;
- My favorite friends are: Pedro, Luiz, Lucas, Daniel and Augusto.
- My favorite animal is guinea pigs, or "Porquinhos da índia" in portuguese.

Thanks!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário