quarta-feira, 22 de novembro de 2017

My favorite games 🎮🎮🎮

Hi anyone! Today, as promised, I speak to you...
              MY FAVORITE GAMES! 

   O.K, the letter is going to be a litte bit more big, because I'm going to be old and my vision is going to be worse.
 Make fun of, it's because I want 😉                              
 Remember, not have order.


    1) Spore      Resultado de imagem para spore
       It's a GENIAL game, because it's about a lot of fases, each one represent one level of our revolution ( Cell, Animal, Tribal, Civilization and Space). The second level is the best. The game it's very cool and deserve a place in my TOP 10.


   2) Naruto Online Resultado de imagem para Naruto Online
     Yeah, I'm fan of Naruto. And the game of it's the game that I more play. It's so cool!



  3) Happy Wheels Resultado de imagem para happy wheels
     THIS is a... Hum, cool game. But, it's so violent, and it's the only reason to not it my favorite.




 4) Color Switch  Resultado de imagem para color switch

    It's a apk for cell-phones, but it's cool.




5) Assasin's Creed Resultado de imagem para Assassin's Creed
  And now, a game for PS4(3) and Xbox One(360).





6) Destiny Resultado de imagem para destiny




7) Franquia Lego Resultado de imagem para lego franquia





                                         _______THE_END____

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário