quarta-feira, 9 de agosto de 2017

My favorite friend...?

 Hello guys! Now, I present to you: Pedro.
Pedro is my best friend of my classroom ( one of my best friends )
  And he sometimes seems to be useless. He can't play the piano, the guitar, he can't sing, he can't play football very well...
But he is very funny, charismatic, cool and intelligent. Now I'll write what he does and can't does.

 - He can't play the piano;
 - He can't play the guitar;
 - He can't sing very well;
 - He can't play football very well;
 - He can't be quiet...
 - BUT he can play the drums very well;
 - He can play basketball very well;
 - He can make me laugh a lot;
 - He can go well at the school;
 - And he can hold I writing about he :D




 Now, I'm going to run away from Pedro, after he sees this ... Bye!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário