segunda-feira, 9 de outubro de 2017

Hello, CHRISTMAS!

 Hey, now i'm speak about my favorite's holiday:


                               ... The CHRISTMAS!

Now you are thinking: You like the Santa? 
 Yeah, this fat litte (big, very big. Sorry SANTA! Not kill me at night after you come down at my chimney) human are cool.




 (Making fun of)
 I like the christmas because ALL my family is present, and the MISTERIOUS FRIEND is very cool, seriously. (No, I'm not thinking about MY presents. Sure not, why you thinking about it? I'm a extremely solidarity). The Santa are cool, the misterious friend too, my family are, but anything win the food. (From now on, you think about I'm fat. I've spirit of fat, but I'm skinny. Thinking well, I don't have the right to talk about Santa...) The food is cool because ALL the people of my family make a different dish, including I! (O.K, I usually make the rice. DON'T LAUGH FROM ME!)
 But I make a good rice.


  Hey, put in the commenters what's YOUR favorite holiday. I see you later!



   Resultado de imagem para papai noel com uma armaA PHOTO SHOT IN MY HOUSE, AT  25th DECEMBER, BEFORE HE READ THIS BLOG

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário